The customs terminal service does not involve the goods being stored in a customs warehouse, but moving quickly from the customs terminal.
- You can use the service to access our distribution network, organise transhipments or have goods consolidated for international transport.
- Holding goods in temporary storage at a customs terminal also allows you to postpone the payment of import duties until the goods are actually taken into use.
- The maximum period of storage in a customs terminal is 90 days.
- If you need to present the goods for customs control, you can unload the goods at our customs terminal and have them physically examined by the customs office.
- Processing of temporarily stored goods is prohibited, but repairing the packaging of goods, bundling and sorting of goods and preparation for transport are not considered processing and can be carried out at our premises.
In order to provide better and faster service to our customers, Logistika Pluss OÜ was issued an authorized consignee permit, which entitles it not to present the goods and the corresponding transit declaration to the customs office of destination at the end of the transit.
Contact our customs department, ph. +372 5302 8800, .