The cargo terminal is a place to reload your goods or consolidate orders. In the case of the service, the goods are not stored in a warehouse, but moves quickly from the terminal.
With the help of the service, you can use our distribution network, organize transhipments or have goods consolidated for international transport.
The terminal operations are as follows:
- control of the quantity and quality
- placement of the goods on pallets
- we accept orders electronically
- assembly of goods
- enabling of online orders and sales reports
- preparation of delivery notes
- quality control
- replacement and repair of defective products
Delivery of goods
- we sort incoming shipments and divide them into individual customer shipments, which in turn are consolidated for delivery in one shipment
We also offer customs terminal service, read more: customs terminal.
Ask for more information from our sales department